META HT AM RIDE
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM RIDE
Forests to cities to mountains, this matte Dirt META HT AM RIDE blends into all environments but doesn't go unnoticed.
In this RIDE version you'll find the ROCKSHOX 35 Gold RL fork that has several advantages:
- 35mm Aluminium uppers keep the front suspension light and dynamic.
- Many adjustments and a Debonair spring allow you to quickly and easily adapt the behaviour of the bike to your body type, level and/or what the day ahead looks like.
The other components are carefully selected to match this bike:
- The SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed transmission will definitely make things smoother and help get you up those tough climbs.
- When on the way down, you can trust the reliability of the SRAM Level brakes with 200/180mm rotors.
- MAXXIS Dissector 2.6 tyres ensure comfort and grip whatever the wheel size. You can run them at low pressure thanks to their size.
From the city to the top of alpine mountains, this META HT AM RIDE can do it all.
FRAME MATERIAL: AL 6061 T6
FRAME WEIGHT: -
REAR TRAVEL: -
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: -
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: -
SHOCK BUSHINGS: -
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 561 MM / 571 MM
HEADSET DIMENSION: TAPERED 1-1/8" / 1-1/2"
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 27,5" - 71-584
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 200 MM
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 31,6 MM / 34,9 MM
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: BSA 68 MM
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: -
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 148 X 12 STANDARD MAXLE
BICYCLE TYPE: HARDTAIL ENDURO