META HT AM RACE
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM RACE
In this stealthy Dark Slate paint, the details of this META HT AM RACE are only complimented more. As the name suggests, this is a model geared primarily towards high performance. With top-end components, it is a very efficient hard tail.
- The FOX 36 Performance fork has a stiff frame and is ultra-efficient. It has a the three-position cartridge and an air spring so it's easy to adjust the stiffness of the fork to your preference.
- Transmission (12-speed) and braking are provided by SHIMANO SLX; reliable, powerful and easy to maintain.
- SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels are guaranteed for their strength and reliability.
- The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post links pedalling and downhill sections seamlessly. A real plus.
A mixed RACE of performance and comfort.
FRAME MATERIAL: AL 6061 T6
FRAME WEIGHT: -
REAR TRAVEL: -
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: -
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: -
SHOCK BUSHINGS: -
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 561 MM / 571 MM
HEADSET DIMENSION: TAPERED 1-1/8" / 1-1/2"
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 27,5" - 71-584
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 200 MM
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 31,6 MM / 34,9 MM
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: BSA 68 MM
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: -
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 148 X 12 STANDARD MAXLE
BICYCLE TYPE: HARDTAIL ENDURO