META HT AM ORIGIN
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there. Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike. We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists.
To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences. So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XLThe META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM ORIGIN
In this Heritage Green colour with matte finish, the META HT ORIGIN is modern and classy. It fits the full black components perfectly and what is more, this META HT exudes reliability and simplicity thanks to:
- The SRAM SX 12-speed drivetrain with a wide 11-50t gearset.
- SRAM Level 200 and 180mm brakes which are perfect for delivering powerful and durable braking.
- The ROCKSHOX 35 Silver R fork which is easy to adjust, rigid and precise.
- The 2.6 sized tyres that bring comfort and grip no matter the size of the wheels they're on. They also allow the rider to run lower pressures.
From the city to the top of alpine mountains, this META HT AM ORIGIN can do it all.
FRAME MATERIAL: AL 6061 T6
FRAME WEIGHT: -
REAR TRAVEL: -
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: -
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: -
SHOCK BUSHINGS: -
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 561 MM / 571 MM
HEADSET DIMENSION: TAPERED 1-1/8" / 1-1/2"
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 27,5" - 71-584
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 200 MM
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 31,6 MM / 34,9 MM
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: BSA 68 MM
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: -
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 148 X 12 STANDARD MAXLE
BICYCLE TYPE: HARDTAIL ENDURO