The MAXMAX POWER switches to an integrated battery! We've taken advantage of all our experience gained during numerous tests to make it even more beautiful, more reliable and more efficient!
This bike has always been like one of our mascots. Its clean lines and minimalist design make it a perfect contrast to the classic commuter bike. No luggage racks or saddlebags. It favours good looks and style over functionality.
The work done at the specs level has developed around two main - comfort and safety, and has been achieved thanks to several parameters:
- A fork with 150 mm travel.
- Wide 2.8 tyres.
- 200mm disc brakes.
- SHIMANO E7000 engine, renowned for its easy controls and reliability.
- Three assistance modes with a 504Wh battery.
Our DNA drives us to develop and improve the finishing touches year after year. Switching to an integrated battery is essential for upgrading the MAXMAX POWER and is thanks to several points:
- New COMMENCAL motor mount is better integrated and has a cleaner finish.
- New speed sensor positioned on the left leg of the frame is more discreet and better protected from potential breakage than on a spoke.
- New engine guard for a greatly reduced footprint with the ground and better impact resistance.
- New charging plug located above the engine.
- Assistance start button located on the top tube which is easier to access.
- Careful cable routing for easy maintenance.
This is a city friendly bike which is made to be easy to maintain, easy to ride everywhere and withstand all efforts. It is efficient commuting through town to get to work during the week and just as able to go on family outings at the weekends. And of course, enduro trails with friends on Sunday! If you must take in a set of stairs or a trail to shorten your journey, then the MAXMAX will too!
FRAME MATERIAL: AL 6061 T6
FRAME WEIGHT: -
REAR TRAVEL: -
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: -
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: -
SHOCK BUSHINGS: -
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 551 MM / 561 MM
HEADSET DIMENSION: TAPERED
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 71 MM
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 200 MM
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 31,6 MM / 34,9 MM
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: SHIMANO E-BIKE INTERFACE
ISCG: E-CHAINGUIDE SHIMANO
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: NO
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 148 X 12 MM STD MAXLE
SYSTEM: SHIMANO DU-E7000
250 W, 60 Nm
BATTERY: SHIMANO BT-E803
DISPLAY: SHIMANO SC-E5000
Unified switch & display featuring: Assist mode selection, Battery charge level, Current Speed, Estimated range, Trip distance, Odometer
BATTERY RECYCLING: In partnership with SHIMANO, COMMENCAL supports a voluntary battery recycling program for ebike batteries. For each META POWER sold COMMENCAL will contribute 7EUR to fundraising organisation COREPILE. This sum is paid through SHIMANO France. When your battery reaches the end of its life, it would be great if you could send it back to us for recycling. Contact us for more info on the procedure.
BICYCLE TYPE: HARDTAIL E-BIKE