FURIOUS FRAME TEAM EDITION
- Tube shapes are improved to enhance mechanical characteristics.
- The weight of the frame is optimised and the longitudinal and transverse flex is controlled.
- Be able to use a spring or air shock independently without having to make compromises.
- Enable the choice between a setting focused on grip (sensitive) or liveliness (responsive).
- Allow for the 2 curves of the kinematics to be linear for better connection with the ground (the tyre/ground contact is truer) and more comfort through the travel.
- Ride with less SAG without it being uncomfortable.
- The bearings are oversized, and the rocker is designed to minimise the stress applied to the shock. This ensures better operation and optimises reliability.
- The shock absorber support is embedded in the down tube. The line of the frame is "cleaned" of all elements that may complicate it.
- The cables pass the main pivot point as closely as possible in order to reduce displacement and wear.
- New inserts on the head tube allow the joints to hold perfectly.
- The double density injected chain stay protector is completely revised. The body is made of polypropylene for excellent fit on the chain stay.
- The FRS is fitted with down tube protection. No more worrying about rock bashes, chips or rubbing in the back of a pick-up.
FRAME MATERIAL: Al 6069T6
FRAME WEIGHT: 4,1 kg / 9.03 lb
REAR TRAVEL: 200 mm
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: 250 x 75 mm
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: Yes
SHOCK BUSHINGS: 20 x 8 mm / 30 x 10 mm
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 581 mm / 595 mm
HEADSET DIMENSION: -
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44/ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 65 mm
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: Postmount 200 mm
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 203 mm
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 31,6 mm / 34,9 mm
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: Press Fit BB 107
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: No
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 12 x 150 mm
BICYCLE TYPE: Freeride