27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics... The CLASH is the 'do everything' bike - bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions... It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
- The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
- Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
- From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As 'Gravity' specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
- Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
- Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH - pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
About the CLASH RIDE
With a Shiny Dirt or Chalk paint job and black components, the CLASH RIDE blends in beautifully with nature.
This RIDE model has everything you need suspension-wise:
- The ROCKSHOX Zeb fork with 38mm wide stanchions will give you all the precision you need to hold the line.
- The Super Deluxe Select R shock has settings that are as simple as they are effective.
This plush suspension combo provides comfort and performance on any type of terrain.
As for the rest of the components, they are carefully selected to represent what this CLASH is all about:
- SRAM SX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain and 11-50t gearset help you tackle the toughest climbs.
- SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes have a clean feel and are reliable.
- The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post provides real comfort and significant freedom of movement when you're on the way down.
- The MAXXIS Assegai and DHR II combo tyres perfectly match this bike and have an excellent compromise between lateral grip and roll.
Nothing is left to chance, just enjoy the CLASH.
FRAME MATERIAL: AL 6066T6
FRAME WEIGHT: 4 KG / 8.81 LB
REAR TRAVEL: 170 MM GRIP, 155 MM DYNAMIC
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: 230 MM X 65 MM
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: YES
SHOCK BUSHINGS: 20 X 8 MM - 30 X 10 MM
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 572 MM / 586 MM
HEADSET DIMENSION: TAPERED
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 65 MM
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: POSTMOUNT 200 MM
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 223 MM
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 34,9 MM / 38,5 MM
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: PRESS FIT BB 92
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: NO
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 148 X 12 MM
BICYCLE TYPE: ENDURO / FREERIDE