27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics...
The CLASH is the 'do everything' bike - bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions... It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
- The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
- Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
- From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As 'Gravity' specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
- Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
- Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH - pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
About the CLASH RACE
Under the matte Dark Slate paint, this RACE model is modern and edgy.
A top-of-the-range model, this CLASH features the best ROCKSHOX suspension currently available for a bike in this category:
- The Zeb Ultimate fork with 38mm stanchions offers precise and varied adjustments thanks to its Debonair air spring.
- The Super Deluxe Select Ultimate shock offers maximum grip and performance on the most steep and demanding trails.
The rest of the components have also been carefully selected:
- TRP DH-R Evo 4-piston brakes provide powerful and consistent braking in all conditions.
- The SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain features a 10-52t gearset. An example of reliability and precision that makes it possible to approach each climb with confidence.
- DT SWISS custom wheels are designed specifically for this bike. They feature the EX511, one of the best enduro rims on the market today, plus the ever reliable and strong 350 hubs.
A CLASH model designed for performance.
FRAME MATERIAL: AL 6066T6
FRAME WEIGHT: 4 KG / 8.81 LB
REAR TRAVEL: 170 MM GRIP, 155 MM DYNAMIC
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: 230 MM X 65 MM
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: YES
SHOCK BUSHINGS: 20 X 8 MM - 30 X 10 MM
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 572 MM / 586 MM
HEADSET DIMENSION: TAPERED
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 65 MM
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: POSTMOUNT 200 MM
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 223 MM
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 34,9 MM / 38,5 MM
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: PRESS FIT BB 92
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: NO
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 148 X 12 MM
BICYCLE TYPE: ENDURO / FREERIDE