27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics...
The CLASH is the 'do everything' bike - bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions... It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
- The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
- Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
- From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As 'Gravity' specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
- Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
- Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH - pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
About CLASH ESSENTIAL
With the shiny 'Dark Slate' colour-ways, this CLASH ESSENTIAL plays the classy card.
FOX and SHIMANO are at the controls of this ESSENTIAL model.
FOX takes care of the suspension:
- The 38 Performance fork (38mm diameter stanchions) offers great precision when the going gets tough.
- The FOX Float X2 Performance shock provides excellent grip and reactivity.
There is also the SHIMANO SLX groupset which is renowned for reliability and ease of maintenance:
- The 12-speed, 10-51t gearset is perfect for rides with a lot of vertical.
- The 4-piston brakes with 203mm rotors offer excellent feel and power for serene and consistent braking whatever the conditions.
All these components make this CLASH a formidable weapon wherever the ride.
FRAME MATERIAL: AL 6066T6
FRAME WEIGHT: 4 KG / 8.81 LB
REAR TRAVEL: 170 MM GRIP, 155 MM DYNAMIC
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: 230 MM X 65 MM
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: YES
SHOCK BUSHINGS: 20 X 8 MM - 30 X 10 MM
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 572 MM / 586 MM
HEADSET DIMENSION: TAPERED
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 65 MM
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: POSTMOUNT 200 MM
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 223 MM
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 34,9 MM / 38,5 MM
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: PRESS FIT BB 92
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: NO
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 148 X 12 MM
BICYCLE TYPE: ENDURO / FREERIDE