We have used all our rider's experience and expertise in the field to make some improvements to the ABSOLUT:
- Sizes M and L have a new stiffer rear triangle to better transmit the rider's energy.
- Sizes 24 (Kids) and S keep the 2021 rear triangle which is more forgiving and in-line with the sizes and weights of those riders concerned.
About the ABSOLUT RS
If you're a dirt fan, you've probably seen this frame in the hands of Paul Couderc, DJ Brandt or Remy Morton. They love it!
Our top-of-the-range ABSOLUT RS dirt bike is rejuvenated in 2022. It features the best components currently available for a bike in this category:
- A ROCKSHOX Pike DJ fork, found on the best Slopestylers bikes around the world. It has an air spring that allows for progressive adjustment using tokens.
- A 3-piece BMX type crankset, rigid and shock-resistant.
- Solid, reliable and responsive SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels are perfectly suited to dirt jumps thanks to the single speed hubs.
- SCHWALBE Billy Bonkers tyres are popular in the dirt world thanks to their low rolling resistance and excellent lateral grip.
Capable of competing in any Slopestyle competition!
FRAME MATERIAL: AL 6061 T6
FRAME WEIGHT: 1,9 KG / 4.18 LB
REAR TRAVEL: -
SHOCK LENGTH / STROKE: -
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE: -
SHOCK BUSHINGS: -
RECOMMENDED / MAX. FORK HEIGHT: 470 - 485 MM
HEADSET DIMENSION: -
HEADSET TYPE: ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO): 59MM
DISC BRAKE STANDARD: IS 160 MM
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE: 160 MM
SEATPOST / SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER: 31,6 MM - 34,9 MM
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE: BSA 73 MM
FRONT DERAILLEUR TYPE: NO
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY: 135 X 9 MM
BICYCLE TYPE: DIRT JUMP