"I'm happy with how it's gone and it almost feels like I'd been on the team before, the guys are so easy to get on with. Through the testing we've been doing it's given me confidence having fast teammates that are a good benchmark to measure your performance against which I'm excited about as it'll help push us all to another level.", explains Greg about his team.
"It's a totally different bike really. Even to the bike they'd sent me initially which was last year's race bike, when compared to this year's it was night and day different. I tried a lot of different bikes over the winter just to see what was on the market nowadays, I really wanted to just get an idea. I was talking with other teams as well so it was good to have that idea, once I got on the Commencal I knew I'd made the right decision."
The SUPREME DH 29 tech:
- Frame: SUPREME DH 2020, size XL
- Shock: FOX Float X2 Factory
- Fork: FOX 49 Fit Factory, 200mm
- Brakes: TRP G-Spec Quadiem
- Transmission: TRP G-SPEC DH7
- Wheels: E13 LG1 DH Race Carbon
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5 / Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.5
- Cockpit: RaceFace Atlas 35 mm stem / RaceFace Atlas 800 mm handlebar
- Grips: ODI
- Saddle: Fabrik
- Anti-Derailleur: E13 LG1 Plus
- Pedals: Crankbrothers Mallet
Read the full article on Pinkbike here.